Whether you’re exploring converged infrastructure, software defined data centers, virtualization, data mobility, or cloud computing…you’ll notice that the marketplace can change rapidly. Through our partnership with Hitachi Data Systems, AE Business Solutions applies decades of expertise in vertical industries to give you real-time information, useful analytics and decisions, and automated and integrated technologies.
Data, the building block of information, is everywhere you can think of: smartphones, cars and the Internet. And it’s everywhere that you haven’t thought of: cash registers, trains, factories, farms and your doctor’s office. The combined effect of all this data, big data, is one of the most important revolutions since the Internet. What’s new today is the sheer volume and variety of data that companies now need to analyze. Also new is the speed at which information is being generated and demanded by companies that need those insights. Today, our customers turn data into valuable business insights using the most reliable and integrated platform of software, hardware, and professional services available from HDS and AE Business Systems.
Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform - G1000
- Always-on operations: Delivering zero recovery point and time objectives. Its customer-driven nondisruptive migration1 removes maintenance windows. Solutions for multiple data centers ensure that data access and replication are maintained while technology refreshes are performed.
- Simplified operations: IT productivity is increased with Hitachi Command Suite, which delivers policy-driven, automated and unified management.
- Heterogeneous workload consolidation: Increase virtual machine density with advanced multi-tenancy capabilities and quality-of-service management. Resource pooling capabilities can be extended to many multivendor physical controllers.
Hitachi Unified Storage VM
Flash storage accelerates application performance.
Unified platform consolidates and manages all data types with enterprise virtualization.
Storage virtualization reduces the cost of storage.
Hitachi Unified Storage VM eases the management of information. It manages all of your existing storage and consolidates all of your data in a single, virtualized platform. Hitachi Unified Storage VM is built with trusted Hitachi reliability for application availability, flash-accelerated performance and lower cost of ownership. Delivering enterprise storage virtualization in a unified platform lets you manage information more efficiently.
- Unified architecture lets you share resources to reduce capital purchases and lower operating cost by as much as 40%.
- Ensure that data is there when customers need it, with the highest availability - guaranteed at 100%, a commitment you won't find anywhere else.
- Increase performance or optimize cost by refreshing your technology with up to 90% less effort than alternatives.
- Flash storage accelerates performance and transaction rates – double that of comparable storage systems.
Hitachi Content Platform
Enable content mobility for workers between offices and among leading cloud storage services.
Deploy, manage and adapt to change with ease.
Automate and improve efficiency of archive, backup and cloud storage operations.
Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) supports the shift toward Business-Defined IT, where IT is driven more by business-not just technical-goals. HCP is an object storage solution that allows IT organizations and cloud service providers to store, share, synchronize, protect, preserve, analyze and retrieve file data in a single system. With HCP, you have the freedom to move data to your choice of public clouds automatically, based on policy, and still retain control and visibility at all times because the metadata is securely stored on site. The system is more efficient, easier to use, and handles much more data than traditional file storage solutions. HCP automates day-to-day IT operations, such as data protection, and readily evolves with changes in scale, scope, applications, and storage and server technologies over the life of data.
- The core of an integrated solution portfolio to build private, public and hybrid clouds.
- Safe, secure file synchronization and sharing with Hitachi Content Platform Anywhere and integration with Hitachi Data Ingestor to connect remote and branch offices.
- A choice of data protection options, including a cost optimized erasure coded storage tier, and a reliable, utility-grade architecture for compliant, backup-free storage that is easy to set up, manage and adapt.
- High-density, high-efficiency storage, with multitenancy, support for multiple protocols, compatibility with open source technologies, and scalability from a few terabytes to tens of petabytes.
- Unique metadata gathering and intelligence tools bring structure to unstructured file data to enable intelligent automation and facilitate deeper analysis of data.
Hitachi Unified Storage and Hitachi NAS Platform
Powerful: Industry leading performance and scalability.
Efficient: Nondisruptive deduplication and greater usable network-attached-storage capacity.
Cost-effective: Superior total cost of ownership (TCO) for file serving and virtualized server environments.
Handle the massive, growing, file-based data and applications in today’s environments. Deploy efficient, highly scalable, and high-performance NAS systems – but at a lower total cost of ownership.
Hitachi Unified Storage and NAS Platform systems help you with file sharing, file server consolidation and application storage for Oracle, Microsoft® and virtual server environments. Deploy the highest usable capacity and performance per node in the industry. Apply capacity efficiencies that let you actually do more, but with a lot less. Realize significant cost savings for your organization.
The family of unified and NAS systems give you flexibility and choice. Now you can handle the many different workloads and use cases for enterprise data centers, medium organizations, and remote data centers across a wide range of industries.
- Consolidate more: Greater usable capacity, scalability, and twice the performance of comparable network attached storage solutions in its class give you the power you need to handle large, mixed-workload environments.
- Save time and space: Rich capabilities let you apply dynamic provisioning, intelligent tiering, virtualization, snapshots, file cloning, replication, and more.
- Save money:Deduplication capabilities reduce your required storage capacity by up to 90% and let you reclaim valuable capacity rather than constantly make new purchases.