AE Business Solutions realizes your schedule is busy and that every second counts towards delivering projects and meeting deadlines. That is why AE regularly sponsors events that are designed to help keep you informed and up-to-date on the latest trends and innovative solutions available to enterprise organizations.
Beyond AV Tour: Madison
It's time to replace legacy antivirus with Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV)
Cyberattacks are active, opportunistic and diverse. Research indicates only 47% of breaches are caused by malware. The majority of breaches are caused by non-malware attacks, which legacy AV and machine-learning AV cannot prevent.
Why should you attend our local event?
- Learn - About Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) and the latest trends in cybersecurity
- Build An Attack - See how easy it is for an attacker to put together a sophisticated non-malware attack in your environment
- Network with peers - Meet peers in your area in our Lunch & Learn setting (approx. 50-75 registrants per event)
In one hour, we’ll cover:
- The truth about legacy AV and why it’s time to replace it
- The tactics and techniques attackers use to get around legacy AV
- The limitations of machine-learning AV
- Carbon Black’s streaming prevention technology - a validated approach for stopping malware and non-malware attacks
The event culminates in a live attack simulation where we put on our “black hat” and build a real-world attack that puts Carbon Black to the test.
Time: 11:30 am **Lunch will be provided**
Location: Fleming's Prime Steakhouse
750 N Midvale Blvd
Madison, WI 53705
For more information on all upcoming events, please contact AE's Marketing Department at 608-395-2927.